Wednesday 6 April 2016

sea day + outfit of the day


Hey guys, how are you doing today? I hope all of you are fine. lately i moved to Lebanon/Beirut. And so far i'm enjoying it. Yesterday was a sunny day so i decided to go to the sea for a sea walk and discover new places, so i went to Marina and it was a day full of fun and i enjoyed it so much. One of my favorite places that i always like to go is the sea. and believe me it's been like 4 years i didn't go to the sea. I'm looking forward this summer to spend a lot of time there, because let's be honest who doesn't like it. Here are some photo collages that i made.


As an outfit i picked something casual and comfy.
 Romper: NEW YORKER
Denim jacket: ZARA
Shoes: CONVERSE 
Sunglasses: BALDI LONDON 

It's so cool to discover new places and i'm looking forward to it. I'll keep you up with my journey in the beautiful country Lebanon. Until next time be safe and always smile. I hope a good day for all of you.
xoxo
love
Vera Varjabedian
Email:veravarjabedian99@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment