Friday 23 January 2015

my art works


hi guys, today i want to talk a little bit about some of my art works,so i officially started to go to art classes in September 2012,and  i still have 3 more years to graduate from the art school that i'm going. actually back in Aleppo when i was a child i used to go to art school for children and my dad was the director of the school i really enjoyed drawing since i was a little kid.when i moved to Armenia my dad decided for me to go to art classes because he knew that there was something special in me. i know right now that back in 2012 if my dad didn't support me to go i wasn't going to. i'm so happy for what i become right now because art become on of the most important parts of my life and i'm not going to stop drawing.i still have a lot to learn and i'm ready for that and so excited.i'm going to show you guys some of my art works.
this was my very first painting that i draw back in 2012 and it was the first painting that i draw in colors because when i was a kid i didn't know how to use colors and that made me hate using colors but right now i enjoy using it so much.

 house in the trees 2013 
i'm saying guys i'm not a professional drawer i have mistakes but its okay because we learn from our mistakes. 

Ernesto Che Guevara 2014 
this is my favorite portrait ever that i draw. i draw this in a black paper and it was a good experience for me. in this project everyone used to choose someone to draw so i choose him because i think his a legend and i love him so much.

my first live drawing that i draw in the woods 2014
this was on of my favorite experiences that i ever had i used a lot of imagination on it.

modern art work 2014
in this project we wanted to do something different and actually it end up very good.this was the last project of my second year in this art school that i'm going to.

ends of 2014 
this is one of my favorite works ever it took me two and half month to finish it but it end up so good. 


so guys this was some of my drawing that i showed you i still have a lot to show in the future so keep in touch. and also tell me wich one was your favorite in the comments bellow. also go follow me in twitter, facebook,google+ and instagram to stay up with me links are bellow see you next week :) 
email:veravarjabedian99@gmail.com

4 comments: