Thursday 14 July 2016

going back to the thing i love doing.



hello guys! i hope your all doing okay. I wanna talk to you about something that happened with me one and half year ago. As some of you may know from my blog posts that i'm into drawing.What happened is that one day i was at the art class that i was taking lessons of drawing. the teacher gave me something to try to draw. I didn't like the idea of drawing it but why not trying. It was something that i was not sure i will be able to do. I started with the basic lines everything went so good at the beginning that i was surprised from myself, then when i started painting it, it become something incomprehensible that i tried so hard, worked so hard to make it understandable but i couldn't. That process took with me like 2 month and after that hard work at the end i gave up. i ruined the art work and believe me i was so disappointed that  i stopped going to art classes and stopped drawing. I was so afraid of drawing again and failing. about a week ago i had that vision inside of me that feeling that i couldn't know how to get it out of me. I was cleaning my room when i came across my paintings i started to think why not trying to draw again? and after a few days of thinking i came home one day brought some paper and started to draw i really loved what i came up with and i felt something strange after drawing it. now i know that after one and half year i'm back and i am ready to draw again and not afraid of failing because we learn from our mistakes.
Here is what i came with and what is the meaning behind.
 the tree of life.
this is the first drawing.
as you can see behind of the tree there is a lot of dark and bright colors the meaning of that is (in every darkness you can find the light inside). which i take it like in every hard and sad day you may have, you can find that little thing that will change your mood and that you'll laugh again. or whenever you feel sad and lonely think that you have a bright side and that things will change for the better. As for the tree you can see that it has a lot of sections from both sides the meaning of it is (life will continue no matter what). no matter what life brings to you good or bad, life will continue and you will grow up and that everyday is a new beginning to learn and try something new. 

people trying to escape.
it this art work i'm trying to show the reality of the world right now the war that is happening in my home town Syria the bright orange and the red colors are the fire and the blood. the dark colors are the pain the innocent people are in. but, as you can see there is some yellow colors going in the painting that means that people still have some hope that one day things will get back like old days and they will live in peace again. The three figures that you think they're dancing, but they are trying to escape from the fire escape from the danger that happened in different positions. As you can see around them there is that bright white aura that is keeping them safe in this bad and danger situations.

this is it for today i will come back with some more drawing in the future i hope you like it leave a comment below telling me which one you liked more. Also make sure to go follow me on my social media and fell free to send me some emails so we can talk. 
have a good day.
xoxo
love 
Vera Varjabedian.
email:veravarjabedian99@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I really loved them so much�� When I saw the arts before reading the meaning I thought about exact same thing.. I'll keep reading your blog it's really interesting��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dinna for the lovely words you said it really mean a lot to me that you enjoyed reading it :)

      Delete