Thursday 19 February 2015

what i learned from life!?



hi guys,i know today is not Friday but i wanted to write this post and give a message because today is a bad day for me,and i kinda filling down so i wanted to write and share what i wrote in my diary with you.
when we are at a smaller age we think that life is so easy and full of fun days but when we grow up we start to discover and learn new tings and we learn that life is hard but it doesn't meat that we have to give up.
A lot happened,i want to say that i started a new chapter in my life.i am happy whit my life.my collage is so good and my grades are well.i started to learn so much and actually im proud of myself. im still going to art classes and im happy because this year i am one of the best artists of the school so they are going to put my picture on the wall with the other best artists.i am happy outside and half happy inside there are days that i spend a good time and think about good things but there is days and times i dont know what happens to me sometimes i fell sad i think about bad things the past few days i was thinking what was my life going to be if i stayed in Aleppo and if this war didnt happen? i sometimes feel lost and i dont know my way,and sometimes i feel so good that i think about the bright things and the good things in life.Im learning a lot everyday and understanding life better.the thing is i want a life full of happiness but im not getting that because i always think about the past.
i left my old life in the middle of the road and i came to a new place and i started a new life.but i didnt forgot the old one because i left so many things unfinished and i have a lot of questions in my mind that i didnt know the answers. I sometimes  tell myself why i had to see war in my city why innocent people have to die why people have to leave there hometown and go to another country and fell like they are lost in the middle of the woods and they dont know the way out.why they have to lose everything that they worked hard and for years to build in a minute? when i saw and felt all that i learned so much from life and i know right now that life is so hard and i learned that we have to survive and work hard and fight to live.I learned a fact <the truth is we never move on,we just pretend to,its all lies>. i understood that sometimes we lie to ourself and pretend so we can kind of move on.maybe i didnt forgot my old life,but its not the end because i didnt finished it.i still have a lot of dreams and goals i want to make and i will fight and survive to make them true i know this is not the end of my road its the beginning and i have a lot to do in this life and the most important thing that i learned is we have to love life no matter what happens with us and we have to find and see the good things in everything.everyday until the last day of our life we are going to learn something new,we are going to have to live because we only live once and life is full of surprises so we have to be ready and enjoy it no matter what.

so guys this was it i hope you enjoyed reading it. if your not following me on my social media go follow right now i will be back with another post soon keep in touch 
xoxo
love 
Vera Varjabedian
email:veravarjabedian99@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment